Our Adoption Process includes an application that can be filled out online. Once the application has been received and reviewed, our volunteers will process the application by contacting your personal and Vet references and verifying all information on your application. A home visit will be scheduled at which time one of our volunteers will come to your house to ensure that your house and yard meet Siberian requirements. Once your house has proven to be Sibe-ready we will schedule an appointment to bring the NESHR dog out to your house to meet all family members (both human and canine). As long as everyone gets along and everyone seems comfortable, the adoption will be finalized at your home at that time. We do not guarantee that all applications will meet our criteria. NESHR will place a dog in the best environment we see fit for the dog.
Adoption Fees: Our fee structure for any dogs in our program
- Puppies up to 6 months $450.00
- Dogs 7 months to 4 years $400.00
- Dogs 4-7 years old $350.00
- Dogs 8 to 9 years are $250.00
- Senior dogs over 10 years of age $125.00
- Multiple adoptions from Northern Exposure Siberian Husky Rescue will be given a discount.
- 20% Discount for Military Veterans
All of our dogs are placed with:
- Current vaccinations
- Spayed or neutered (if older then 6 months) if under 6 months, a spay/neuter deposit of $150.00 is required, and will be returned upon proof of surgery
- Heartworm tested and on monthly preventatives
- Come with a new collar & leash.
- A small bag of the food the dog is currently eating.
If you think you are ready to adopt a Siberian Husky, click here for our adoption application form.